The LDS Bride accepts all submissions through
Thank you for your interest in being featured on The LDS Bride. If your submission meets all of these guidelines, we would be happy to review your submission via Two Bright Lights or email, sent to email@example.com
1. Submission images must meet the highest of quality standards, meaning excellent composition, technique, lighting, exposure, editing and creativity.
2. It is our preference to accept only exclusive submissions. However, if you have a submission that has been published that you feel is perfect for The LDS Bride, please feel free to submit it and indicate where it has been published. If we like it enough, we will make an exception. Please do not submit anything that has been published elsewhere without disclosing where and when it has been published. Every submission receives a thorough search before it is published. Non-disclosure and manipulation of publication systems is frowned upon.
3. Please submit at least 50-100 images for weddings, and 25-50 images for engagements and styled sessions. Images should be 850 px wide on their longest side.
4. Make sure your submission images are ordered in the best way to present the event, meaning from start to finish, (i.e. getting ready images to end of reception images), so when reviewing your submission we get the feel for the story of the day.
5. Engagement sessions should be styled with props and/or outfit changes. This blog is designed to inspire couples with creative ways to share their engagement, wedding and lifestyle, so we’re looking for sessions that are outside the norm. If you have an engagement session that fits this description, by all means please send it.
6. All submissions must have taken place within last year.
7. Submissions MUST have all vendor contact information listed.
8. Please provide a good mix of images. We are looking for as many detail images as possible, as well as nice variety of the bride and groom, some shots of the bridal party, reception images and getaway shots. Please do not submit too many images that look the same. Variety is best.
9. Please do not submit too many vertical shots. Some vertical images are okay, but too many makes it difficult for our layouts. Again, a good variety is best.
10. We would love for you to provide as much detail about the bride and groom and their special day as possible.
11. Please do not submit any watermarked images.
12. We only accept single image files. Please do not submit two or more images Photoshopped together.
13. We only accept submissions from photographers. Any wedding planners, florists, venues or couple looking to have a wedding featured, please encourage your photographer to submit. If the photographer does not submit the wedding, I will need an email or phone call from them indicating the feature is okay to publish and verification it has not been sent to any other publication.
14. We accept submissions via Two Bright Lights or email.
15. All wedding submissions must be LDS Temple weddings and all styled and engagement submissions must adhere to LDS modesty standards.
Submission review: We do our best to review all submissions as quickly as possible. Some times of the year it is much quicker, other times your wait may be longer. Please give us to at least 3 weeks for a submission to be reviewed. If you have not heard back from us within 3 weeks of submitting, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with [status of submission review] in the subject line.
Please do NOT submit work being reviewed by The LDS Bride to any other blog during our submission review as such is grounds for immediate rejection of work. We look forward to reviewing your work for publication on The LDS Bride.
(Submission Guidelines written by the good ladies at FabYouBliss.com)